Apple Sausage Puffs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage and apple over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese.
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place 1 tablespoon filling on the long side of each triangle. Roll up, starting with the long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Place point side down 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and filling. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 165 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 16, 2013
Two of my boys will not eat cheese. Finding a breakfast dish that has no cheese (that's visual) is next to impossible. I too love the simplicity of this recipe and I love the idea of the ingredients, I cannot wait for them to try it!
Dec 7, 2013
I loved the simplicity of these and when I made these I added diced sharp cheddar, fine minced onion,. We actually had these for a light supper with a salad, very nice!
Oct 22, 2013
This was great! So easy even I couldn't mess it up.