- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage and apple over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in cream cheese.
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place 1 tablespoon filling on the long side of each triangle. Roll up, starting with the long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Place point side down 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crescent dough and filling. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forApple Sausage Puffs
"Two of my boys will not eat cheese. Finding a breakfast dish that has no cheese (that's visual) is next to impossible. I too love the simplicity of this recipe and I love the idea of the ingredients, I cannot wait for them to try it!"
"I loved the simplicity of these and when I made these I added diced sharp cheddar, fine minced onion,. We actually had these for a light supper with a salad, very nice!"
"This was great! So easy even I couldn't mess it up."