Apple Raspberry Crisp Recipe
This crisp is so delicious served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Guests are sure to love the crumble topping and sweet-tart filling.
- 10 cups thinly sliced peeled tart apples (about 10 medium)
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1. Place the apples and raspberries in a large bowl. Add sugar and 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, whole wheat flour and remaining all-purpose flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over top (dish will be full).
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 353 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 6g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Apple Raspberry Crisp
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC