Apple Praline Cups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 8 flour tortillas (7 or 8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter; press into 10-oz. custard cups. Place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a nonstick skillet, saute apples over medium heat for 8 minutes. Stir in ice cream topping, flour and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and apples are tender, about 4 minutes. Spoon into tortilla cups. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Top with whipped topping and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 488 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 455mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 4, 2010
These were simple to make, yet extremely delicious! I made them for my aunts and they devoured them within minutes. I also made some at home and my partner absolutely loved them. I will most definitely be making these again!One thing I did different was that after I buttered the tortillas, I sprinkled them with a sugar/cinnamon mix before baking them.