Apple Praline Cups
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 8 flour tortillas (7 or 8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter; press into 10-oz. custard cups. Place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a nonstick skillet, saute apples over medium heat for 8 minutes. Stir in ice cream topping, flour and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and apples are tender, about 4 minutes. Spoon into tortilla cups. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Top with whipped topping and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 488 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 455mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 4, 2010
These were simple to make, yet extremely delicious! I made them for my aunts and they devoured them within minutes. I also made some at home and my partner absolutely loved them. I will most definitely be making these again!One thing I did different was that after I buttered the tortillas, I sprinkled them with a sugar/cinnamon mix before baking them.