- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small tart apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add apple, cranberries, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until apple is tender.
- Cut Brie horizontally in half; place bottom half in a 9-in. pie plate. Top with half of the apple mixture; replace top. Top with remaining apple mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forApple-Pecan Baked Brie
"I took this to my bible study, and it was a huge hit!"
"Just delicious!! I chopped the apples to match the size of the cranberries. Everyone loved it and I've been asked to make it again!"