- 2 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- 2 medium firm pears, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 head Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a bowl, toss apples and pears with lemon juice. Add grapes; toss gently. In a another bowl, combine the water, vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve in lettuce-lined bowls; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forApple Pear Salad
"My husband LOVED this! easy and with summer approaching we are already planning what fruit we are going to put in this. YUMMY!!"