- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, julienned
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whisk first five ingredients until blended. Combine cabbage, apples and Gorgonzola; toss with dressing to coat. Let stand 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forApple Maple Pecan Salad
"This is a tasty combination! My family loved it."
"I halved this recipe and used 1 large apple. It is a very tasty and pleasingly crunchy salad. Will be making this again!"
"Very delicious- I am not a fan of Granny Smith green apples so I substituted Gala and my family took second and third servings."