Apple Grape Drink
Why settle for plain juice at brunch when you can sip this fizzy morning beverage by stirring together just four ingredients? Everyone loves the taste of this refreshing grape drink. —Deborah Butts, Union Bridge, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.