Apple Grape Drink
Why settle for plain juice at brunch when you can sip this fizzy morning beverage by stirring together just four ingredients? Everyone loves the taste of this refreshing grape drink. —Deborah Butts, Union Bridge, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 117 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Apple Grape Drink in Quick Cooking September/October 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.