Why settle for plain juice at brunch when you can sip this fizzy morning beverage by stirring together just four ingredients? "Everyone loves the taste of this refreshing punch," says Deborah Butts of Union Bridge, Maryland.
Recommended: 28 Slow Cooker Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- In a large container, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate. Stir in club soda. Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts.
Originally published as Apple Grape Drink in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p16
Reviews forApple Grape Drink
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2010
"This is a winner! I have made it with red grape juice and even concord grape juice when I couldn't find the white variety."