- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Place apples in two greased 10-oz. custard cups; sprinkle with water. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon. cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over apples. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forApple Crisp
"This recipe did not turn out well at all. I chose this recipe because I didn't have any oats. The topping was awful. It had a crisp texture on the surface, but underneath, it turned into to a gummy consistency. I would never make this again."