Apple Cranberry Cider Recipe
- 4 cups apple cider or juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the cider, cranberry juice and brown sugar. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen string to form a bag. Add to pan.
- 2. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Discard spice bag. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 166 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Apple Cranberry Cider
"I have used this recipe the last two Christmases. I have my brothers and sisters for breakfast. It is a delicious hot drink."