When the weather starts turning warmer, this coleslaw is often a welcome change from ordinary pasta or potato salads. I often double the batch...much to everyone's delight.
Recommended: Our Favorite Cabbage Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups chopped apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, toss cabbage, apple, raisins and walnuts if desired. Combine yogurt, apple juice and cinnamon; mix well. Pour cover cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Apple-Cinnamon Coleslaw in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p71
Reviews forApple-Cinnamon Coleslaw
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review