Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks Recipe
Leigh Ann Baird from Knoxville, Tennessee uses convenience items to speed the preparation of these down-home treats. She pipes a bit of apple pie filling into baked biscuits topped with a comforting combination of sugar and cinnamon.
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1. Bake biscuits according to package directions. In a shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush warm biscuits with butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, beat pie filling until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry bag; insert a large round tip. Fill bag with pie filling. Push the tip through the top of each biscuit to fill. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 321 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Apple Cinnamon Bismarcks
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC