Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 1 Hour
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups diced apples
- 4 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a 9"x 9" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats and all the dry ingredients. Then stir in apples and raisins.
- Add the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, etc.) and gently stir to combine.
- Pour everything into greased dish and bake for about 1 hour, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 149 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 6, 2017
Water4Chocolate this recipe has 4 eggs and 2 cups of milk. That's plenty of liquid to support the dry ingredients.
Dec 10, 2016
My apologies -- I need to ask a question before trying this and couldn't w/o rating it first. Question: I there some liquid missing from this recipe? Or, is it like a dry chewy bar? Thx.
Sep 17, 2016
Made this and got called away when it was hot so it was cooled when I got to eating it and it was really really good - now I wonder what it would be like hot, not a problem this will be made again.