Apple Cider Pie Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling with cinnamon
- 1 graham cracker crust (10 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 envelopes (.74 ounce each) instant spiced cider mix
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) crunchy granola bars without raisins, crushed
- 1. Pour pie filling into the crust. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the sour cream and cider mix until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over pie filling. Chill until set. Just before serving, sprinkle with granola. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Nature Valley Oats 'n' Honey granola bars.
1 slice: 268 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.