Apple & Cheddar Salad
The cheddar is the perfect complement to the tart apples in this simple, satisfying salad. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2/3 cup honey Dijon vinaigrette
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup salad croutons
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Top with apple, croutons and cheese. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Apple and Cheddar Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.