- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forApple Brickle Dip
"Nice fall dip, nice alternative to the marshmallow/cream cheese fruit dip. Thanks for a flavorful fall treat !"
"This is GREAT !!"
"I make this with Marzetti's caramel light and only 1/4 c light brn sugar. It's awesome"
"I used the English toffee bits. It was delicious. Very addictive. I sliced the apples thin. I think it prevented double dipping."
"So delicious and easy to put together. A nice change from caramel dip."
"LOVE this dip but I can't give it 5 stars because it is SO very hard to find brickle where I live. It is great with toffee bits too but it is amazing with brickle."
"can't save this in my recipe box:("
"To lighten the mix you might try using whipped cream cheese opposed to a block of cream cheese."
"I've done this with splenda blend. It still tasted great, and there was less sugar."