The horseradish sauce adds interest to this beef sandwich, and the apple adds a great crunch. I don't have a panini press, so I use my countertop grill instead. — Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- Cooking spray
- Layer two bread slices with cheese, horseradish sauce, apple and beef. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.