Apple and Broccoli Salad
Crunchy veggies, creamy dressing, and sweet fruit come together in this fabulous salad. Serve it immediately or chill until serving —it stays fresh and crisp for hours! &mdashShelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes14 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- Combine first six ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Originally published as Broccoli Cauliflower Salad in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.