- 3/4 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews, toasted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over nut mixture. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut each into six slices.
1 piece: 85 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.