- 1-1/4 cups unblanched almonds, toasted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits
- Place the almonds, cream cheese, milk, honey and salt in a food processor. Cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over almond mixture. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut each into six slices. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forApple, Almond & Cashew Wraps
"TastY appetizer. We added pumpkin pie spice for a richer flavor. Would use a Granny Smith Apple next time, for a bit of tartness."
"Almonds- whole, chopped coarse, slivered? Cashews- whole or chopped coarse? Apples- 1 cup or 1 apple? I'd love to try this recipe but it needs more clarification please."
"Looking forward to making this recipe, but it doesn't state what type of almonds. Whole, sliced, slivered???? Does it matter which type you use?"
"We apologize the cashews were originally omitted. We've adjusted the recipe to include 3/4 cup almonds and 1/2 cup cashews. It will be updated here soon.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"