- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forAppetizer Wreath
"Very good and fun for the holidays"
"I have also done this but instead of the dill and garlic powder I used ranch dressing seasoning pkg it gives it a little more zip.Alice"
"looked pretty but was gross! No one ate it and I had to give it to my chickens!"
"I was invited to a potluck and thought this looked like the perfect dish to take. I don't like red peppers, so used radishes instead. I also turned the ring upside down before spreading the cream cheese mixture. It looked amazing and there was none left to take home. I think I would add more dill next time."
"So good and easy! Very similiar to veggie pizza. I will definitely make these again!"
"This is so beautiful at Christmas and not much work. So yummy, just like veggie pizza."
"Always a hit for our family potlucks!"