Anytime Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup bacon ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, grapes, pineapple and pecans. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 263 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 234mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 5, 2014
I'm not a fan of cucumbers, but even I like this salad! Whenever I make it, I get lots of compliments. I don't care for bacon ranch, so I add chopped bits of bacon and regular ranch dressing instead.
Apr 9, 2013
This is absolutely awesome. Extremely easy and I have been asked to bring it to parties
Aug 19, 2010
It is really easy to put together, and it tastes wonderful! I don't know how this flavor combination was thought of, but it's great!!
Aug 5, 2010
What does "bgvb" mean in the review 5/22/08?I might want to make this but have no idea if it's good or not. Please explain
May 22, 2008