On hurried nights in Forked River, New Jersey, Amanda Lanuto makes short work of family supper (or lunch) with these hearty, colorful and easy-to-handle wraps. They’re so moist and chock-full of flavor, and they’re ready in just minutes!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 sun-dried tomato basil tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives, drained
- 6 roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 6 romaine leaves
- On each tortilla, layer with ham, turkey, cheese, artichokes, olives, red peppers and tomatoes. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Top with lettuce; roll up.
Originally published as Antipasto Wrap in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007
Dec 15, 2018
I've made this many times in the past and I just looked up the recipe to make for our Christmas open house. It's delicious and everyone loves these. They disappear fast.