- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forAntipasto Salad
"pretty good stuff, but i had to add my personal touch to it, and put in a little diced prosciutto, and used sun dried tomatoes instead of the cherry tomatoes."
"This has been a potluck favorite of mine for years. I use a 12-oz box of pasta, which is a little more than the recipe calls for, and it doesn't make a difference. I just finished making the latest batch and put the dressing ingredients in a Ziploc bag rather than in a jar. What slick trick! No messy jar to wash; I scooped a little of the salad mixture into the bag to "scrape" out the last of the dressing in the bag. Delicious salad that keeps well!!"
"Yum! My family loves this! I have substituted the provalone with feta cheese and added some chopped garlic to the dressing. It's a great recipe to add your own personal touch."
"Everyone loves this recipe. The dressing is easy and tastes much better than something store bought! This is a go to party pleaser!"
"I've made this many times - it's sooo good!!!!"
"Very good. Has become a favorite in my family."
"I made this for a work potluck and it was super good. I don't nomally make things so high in fat, but who can resist salami and pepporoni? Everyone loved it and I'm making it again for our Thanksgiving get together. The best part is you can make it the night before, and it's so flavorful and pretty."
"This is a great salad. I add a T. of pesto in the dressing as I shake it up before adding. I make colored fusilli for the pasta. Also, it's a great way to use up veggies from the garden. I was able to cut up a zucchini and use steamed green beans in the salad this week. This was a great way to use up garden veggies.Amy"