Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 303 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 20, 2014
This recipe was DELISH and I will definitely make it again. I don't like artichokes though, so I only put them on half the pizza.
Jan 17, 2014
Hubby and I really enjoyed this easy little recipe. I used a boxed pizza mix and it worked out very well. Next time I'd choose one or the other Ham or Salami. I felt that the Salami took Center stage leaving the ham Back stage.Janie
Jan 22, 2011
This pizza is delicious! I seem to have something against making any recipe exactly like it reads (lol) so I added some mini-pepperoni and black olives to the toppings as well as some very thin slivers of white onion. I made my own crust, too, and dinner turned out awesome - even after I forgot to add my fresh basil to the pizza at the end. Thanks Taste of Home.