Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 303 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 971mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein.
Nov 20, 2014
This recipe was DELISH and I will definitely make it again. I don't like artichokes though, so I only put them on half the pizza.
Jan 17, 2014
Hubby and I really enjoyed this easy little recipe. I used a boxed pizza mix and it worked out very well. Next time I'd choose one or the other Ham or Salami. I felt that the Salami took Center stage leaving the ham Back stage.Janie
Jan 22, 2011
This pizza is delicious! I seem to have something against making any recipe exactly like it reads (lol) so I added some mini-pepperoni and black olives to the toppings as well as some very thin slivers of white onion. I made my own crust, too, and dinner turned out awesome - even after I forgot to add my fresh basil to the pizza at the end. Thanks Taste of Home.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.