This antipasto pie is a delicious dish to serve warm or cold. Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
Total TimePrep : 15 min. Cook: 40 min.
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 8 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces turkey pepperoni , slices halved
- 3 ounces roasted red pepper, drained well and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water drained, blotted with paper towel and chopped
- 1 small can of pitted black olives, sliced
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-bake pie crust according to package instructions. You may also use a refrigerated pie crust and prepare to package instructions.
- While crust is baking, beat eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Remove crust from oven when pre-baking is completed, and cool slightly. When cooled, pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Place pie shell on a cookie sheet and cook at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until egg mixture is firm to the touch and is golden brown on top.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 279 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Originally published as Antipasto Pie in Eggland's Best Partner Recipes 2015-2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.