Antipasto Basilico Pizza Recipe
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 3 slices deli ham, julienned
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1. Place pizza on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with ham, salami, peppers, artichoke hearts and olives.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 132 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Antipasto Basilico Pizza
"made for ballgame gathering great pizza and appetizer five stars!"