Antipasto Basilico Pizza
You can personalize any frozen pizza with your favorite ingredients. It is so simple to make but it looks special. Cut into small bites an use as an appetizer or cut into wedges for dinner.—Colleen Sturma, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 3 slices deli ham, julienned
- 2 ounces thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, halved
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- Place pizza on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Top with ham, salami, peppers, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.