Anthony’s Pineapple Coleslaw
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 to 10 cups coleslaw mix
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pineapple, milk, ketchup, sugar, poppy seeds if desired and Worcestershire sauce. Place the coleslaw mix in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 305 calories, 29g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
May 24, 2013
Luckily I made this the night before I needed to take it to a Potluck at work. I was disappointed with the taste so I added twice the crushed pineapple it called for, plus the juice. At lunch the next day, the taste of just what I was looking for & everyone loved it. So, the key is to let it sit in the fridge overnight before you eat it.
Feb 9, 2012
I've already made this twice. Its very yummy.
May 21, 2010
Excellent coleslaw. I really like the pineapple.