Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large saucepan, saute the potatoes, carrot and onion in butter until tender. Reduce heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 592 calories, 39g fat (25g saturated fat), 181mg cholesterol, 963mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
May 4, 2014
I made this for my mom and me and it was just OK. Nothing to make again.
Feb 16, 2013
I had high hopes for this recipe because it looked fantastic.... I tried to saute the veggies, but it took a really long time (I ended up simmering them in white wine). Next time, I'm boiling the potatoes first (they took forever to soften) and sauteing the onions on their own. We also used 3 cups half and half and 1 cup 2%, which made it a bit less rich. I'm also going to add some dill, which I think will really round out the flavor. Thank you for the recipe! **Update** It's way better on the second day!