- 6 frozen haddock or cod fillet (6 ounces each), thawed
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine fish and lime juice; seal bag and turn to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, taco seasoning, cumin and cayenne. Drain fillets; coat with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forAngler's Delight
"This was so good I had used thick haddock fillets. It was not as spicy as I thought it may be, just a light zip."
"I sometimes will substitute lemon juice for the lime juice.. and have done this with cod, tilapia or flounder. Any white fish will due well in this recipe... always a great meal."
"The fish was very flavorful, loved the zip from the lime juice! The only thing I'm going to change is to add some salt next time. Hubby loved it!"
"Very easy and good!"
"This is yummy!"