- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 8 striped chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 8 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup M&M's Minis
- In a large bowl, mix flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions; spread over crust. Bake 23-28 minutes longer or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake). Immediately top with kisses and M&M's, spacing evenly and pressing down lightly to adhere. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forAngela's XOXO Shortbread Brownies
"A nice twist on the regular brownie. I like shortbread & chocolate, so what can be better."