Skip to main content
Angel Lush…Make it your way!
Prep: 15 min. + chilling
Updated: Sep. 10, 2022
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) JELL-O® Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip® Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake or 12 individual round sponge cakes
- Mixed fresh berries
- In a small bowl, beat pineapple and pudding mix until well combined. Fold in whipped topping. Chill until ready to assemble.
- To fill angel food cake, slice cake horizontally into three layers. Fill and top layers with filling. Top with berries.
- To fill individual sponge cakes, spoon filling into cakes and top with berries.
- For parfaits, layer cubed angel food cake, filling and 2 cups berries in 12 dessert glasses.