- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the walnuts, pepper flakes and salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until walnuts are toasted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in parsley. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add cheese; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAngel Hair with Walnuts
"Wonderful easy side dish. Really good! Will definitely make this again. Family loved it."
"Wonderful easy side dish. Really good!"