- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) angel hair pasta with Parmesan cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 15)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Prepare pasta dinner mixes according to package directions. Stir in the tuna and Italian seasoning. Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Toss cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAngel Hair Tuna
"This is wonderful! Absolutely loved it....will definitely make again!"
"Angel Hair with Parmesan Cheese is going to be something like pasta-Roni. You'll find it where you find the noodle side dishes and box macaroni and cheese."
"I've not made this yet! But I recognize it as one we would enjoy. Need to know, though: what is the Parmesan dinner Mix? Where to find it in the grocery store??"
"Question: what is the Parmesan cheese dinner mix??"
"I still have the orriginal mag that this recipe is in! My husband ranks this as one of his favorites! I love how easy it is to make! Yes, do use 2 cans of tuna for extra yummy goodness!"
"I would suggest using two cans of tuna. I wasn't really able to taste the tuna with just the one can."