Andalusian Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I love the complex flavors of Spanish cuisine, and the olive topping in this dish really complements the seasoned pork. This is an easy entree that can be started the day before. —Patterson Watkins, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, quartered
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Rub tenderloins with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloins. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Place tenderloins in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork with 1/3 cup salad: 383 calories, 24g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 937mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Andalusian Pork Tenderloin
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2015
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2013
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC