Andalusian Pork Tenderloin for Two
“I love the complex flavors of Spanish cuisine, and the olive topping in this dish really complements the seasoned pork. This is an easy entree that can be started the day before.”—Patterson Watkins, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- GREEN OLIVE SALAD:
- 1/3 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rub tenderloin with oil. Combine the garlic, paprika, salt, cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg; rub over tenderloin. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place tenderloin in a shallow pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Serve with pork.