Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary. Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 110 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 8, 2015
I made this without the honey. It was excellent!
Jan 21, 2014
This was a tasty smoothie recipe. Initially, I was a little skeptical of the watermelon included in the list of ingredients. The addition of watermelon, however, added sweetness to the drink, giving it a punch like flavor. The only change I made was doubling the amount of strawberries and blueberries, yielding an even stronger berry burst of flavor.