Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary. Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 110 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Jun 8, 2015
I made this without the honey. It was excellent!
Jan 21, 2014
This was a tasty smoothie recipe. Initially, I was a little skeptical of the watermelon included in the list of ingredients. The addition of watermelon, however, added sweetness to the drink, giving it a punch like flavor. The only change I made was doubling the amount of strawberries and blueberries, yielding an even stronger berry burst of flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.