- 3/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon, frozen
- Small watermelon wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the yogurt, berries and honey. Cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until blended, stirring if necessary. Add watermelon; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with melon wedges if desired. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 110 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.