Need an easy, creamy no-bake cheesecake? Peanut farmer Rosemary Corte, Daphne, Alabama, recommends you try this recipe from the Peanut Advisory Board. It's the ultimate indulgence!
Recommended: 50 Cheesecake Factory Copycat Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 3/4 cup peanuts and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in milk. Add lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Americana Peanut Cheesecake in Country Woman August/September 2007, p39