I created this dessert for my niece who loves the tangy combination of fruit and marshmallows.—Marilou Robinson, Portland, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 individual graham cracker shells
- In a small bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into shells. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 303 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 167mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Ambrosia Tarts in Quick Cooking July/August 2001