Ambrosia Fruit Cups Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 drops almond extract
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice (discard or save remaining juice for another use). Place pineapple and juice in a bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss lightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 250 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Ambrosia Fruit Cups
"I'll back-off the coconut a little the next time. A half-cup would probably suffice. I love coconut, but this was a little too much. I also added about 1/4 tsp of almond extract and it was outstanding. I also had one Cara Cara orange and one navel orange, giving the ambrosia even more variety of flavors. Outstanding!"