This easy-to-make dessert from Jeanette Bretthauer of Aurora, Illinois has a yummy flavor and a melt-in-your-mout texture. "I have also made it with chocolate crumbs and crushed candy canes for the holidays," Jeanette notes.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the marshmallows, pineapple and nuts; fold in whipped topping. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; spoon a third of the mixture into a foil-lined 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan. Top with half of the marshmallow mixture; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumb mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Remove dessert from pan; peel off and discard foil. Cut into four pieces; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 338 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Anglus Pudding in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.