I had to take something to a gathering, but had no time to shop. I raided the pantry for inspiration and discovered this happy combo. —Wendy Huffman, Bloomington, Illinois
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Unroll crescent dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread sauce over crust. Top with chicken, pineapple and cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 pieces.
Originally published as Aloha Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2018