- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 nutty s'mores trail mix bars (1.23 ounces each), chopped
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine dough and trail mix bars. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to brown. Sprinkle with walnuts; arrange pretzels over the top. In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter; spoon over bars.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Transfer to a small plastic bag; cut a hole in a corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over bars. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forAlmost a Candy Bar
"These are rich, decadent and delicious. They would be a welcome treat on any cookie tray."
""not about this recipe"---I may be the only person with a negative opinion about butterscotch chips. I have 3 pkgs in the freezer and used 1/3 of a pkg in a recent recipe. realized I simply don't like the flavor (chemical to me) at all. in this recipe I'd have to substiture those with another chip, I do have cinnamon chips."
"These are awesome! easy to make and sinfully yummy! You can totally play around with different flavor morsels and flavored marshmallows! Thanks for the great recipe, my family loved them! :-D"
"These were a hit and I even mixed up the order for layers. They looked a little different but everyone loved them."
"I just had to pop on here and tell you all how sweet it was to see the reviews you posted about this Barwhen I started to create this bar an elderly women who has long passed was the biggest inspiration for this so it was nice to see others also enjoyed it as wellTHANK YOU ALL VERY MUCHMay GOD BLESS ALL YOUR DAYSand THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THEMIt sounds to me as you enjoy them as much as we do"
"I made these for a "bake off" contest at work. They won 1st place in 2 categories, Best Tasting and Most Original. Thanks for making me look good :)"
"This recipe is was a hit with everyone!! Thanks for sharing!!"