Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread
"I like this timely topper with crackers as a TV snack for my family," says Carolyn Hayes. The Marion, Illinois cook combines cheeses and seasonings with turkey, almonds and sour cream.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound smoked deli turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until combined. Stir in the turkey, cheddar cheese and almonds. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 227 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 561mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.