Almond-Turkey Cheese Spread
"I like this timely topper with crackers as a TV snack for my family," says Carolyn Hayes. The Marion, Illinois cook combines cheeses and seasonings with turkey, almonds and sour cream.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound smoked deli turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until combined. Stir in the turkey, cheddar cheese and almonds. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.