- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; place in a 400° oven until melted. Spread butter over bottom of dish; cover with onion.
- Arrange fish over onion; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAlmond-Topped Fish
"This recipe is fantastic! I doubled the recipe and only increased the almonds. It was simple and DELICIOUS. My husband and I devoured it. Served it on top of brown and wild rice, asparagus and a spinach salad. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
"It gets a 5star wow yum yum .. We are hooked ..tried it for the first time today."
"This is sooooo good. It is also easy to make. It has a "good" resataurant mix of flavors, but not the cost. I used Tilapia."
"My prediabetic sweetheart loved this!!"
"This was excellent! I followed someone's suggestion and used basil instead of parsley. I will definitely make this again."
"My husband Loved this!!"
"I'm a big dill fan so I added a little extra...this was terrific!"
"I just substituted fresh basil from my garden for the parsley. M-M-M good."