Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken in 2 tablespoons of butter for 10-12 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Transfer to serving plate and keep warm. Add almonds and remaining butter to skillet; cook and stir just until almonds are lightly browned. Stir in lemon juice; heat through. Spoon over chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 20, 2013
Didn't really enjoy this at all. I loved that it was quick, but it seemed unfinished. Sorry.
Nov 10, 2010
easy and quick, I usually add more lemon than recipe calls for to give additional zing!!
Jun 27, 2010
As written it is a little bland. Definitely needs some seasoning. I went with salt pepper, paprika and just a touch of garlic powder.