Almond Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Place spinach, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Mix vinegar, honey and sugar until blended; toss with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 75 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Almond Strawberry Salad
"my sister makes this with spring saladmix and spinach , she also uses fresh pureed strawberries 4 large ones in with the dressing mix to drizzle over the salad awesome!! she can actually get her kids to eat their veggies and fruit this way!"
"This is absolutely delicious and very easy to make. My family loved it!!"
"Great tasting salad and dressing. I also sometimes make it with coarsely chopped walnuts instead of almonds."
"This was remarkably easy and delicious at the same time. This is now a family favorite!"