Almond-Raspberry Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, raspberries and almonds. In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 140 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 5, 2010
I just made this for Easter dinner, and it was a great beginning to the meal! I made everything as suggested, and the only thing I added was crumbled bleu cheese to top off the salad. SO yummy!!! I also made the dressing the night before, and it kept very well in the refrigerator overnight. I think you could easily made a main dish recipe out of this by adding grilled chicken, too! This is a keeper!